Docs: Improve backup restore + fix warnings #554
CREATE DATABASE was running in a transaction block with CREATE USER. Someone in the chat had problems with this because this isn't allowed (any more?). This is now two separate commands. I also did some other touch-ups to this file, including
- making it OTP-first,
- add backup of static directory because this contains e.g. custom emoji, and
- remove the suggestion for using the setup_db.psql file. The reason is because I fear it causes more confusion than what it's worth.
- Firstly, OTP installations won't have this file because it's created in /tmp.
- Secondly, the instance has been reinstalled and thus a new setup_db.psql with different password will have been created, causing only more confusion.
When building the docs, I noticed two warnings, these are now also fixed.
- One was a link to a file in the source code that didn't exist as far as mkdocs is concerned. This now links to the file in the git repo.
- The other was because one of the font files wasn't found. I think it first tries to load them from your own system (which may explain why I only had an error on one of them, but I didn't check deeper), so it's possible that some people won't see changes, but those who didn't have the font on their system (like me), will see it.
No due date set.
No dependencies set.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may exist for a short time before cleaning up, in most cases it CANNOT be undone. Continue?